1. It don’t matter what it meant when I wrote it; what does it mean to you.
2. Never force the poem, never deny the poem
3. Be wary of cliques and groups. Artists are fucking weird.
4. There is no such thing as writer’s block. That’s just processing time. Refer to rule #2
5. Less is more
6. Be cautious with what I share, refer to rule #3 and rule #5
7. Stay humble and grateful.
8. Never name “HER” by her name in the poems
9. Be fearless and honest
10. If I have to explain the poem, then I didn’t do my job.